Instructions for Written Test & Interview
- The entry pay structure for the post of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor will be as per the seventh pay scale:
a. Associate Professor: Level 13AI: Basic Rs. 131400/-, Gross Pay: Rs. 231708/-
b. Assistant Professor: Level 10: Basic Rs. 57700/-, Gross Pay: Rs. 104944/-
- Dates of the written test and interview are indicated in the “Schedule for Written test/ Interview”.
- Candidates eligible for the post of “Associate Professor” shall be interviewed directly without any written test. Their interview will be conducted on the first day of the respective discipline. The interviews will start at 9.30 am.
- The eligible candidates for the post of “Assistant Professor” shall appear for the written test. They will be shortlisted for interviews on the basis of their Written Test marks and Academic Credential marks for the post of “Assistant Professor”.
- The Written Test shall have objective-type questions based on the GATE pattern and the duration of the test will be 90 minutes.
- The Written Test and Academic Credentials have 50 marks each.
- The Written Test will have 10 marks for the aptitude-based questions and 40 marks for the technical knowledge-based questions.
- The candidates shall report for the written test at 9.30 am on the scheduled date at the VJTI Main Building Office.
- Only shortlisted candidates can appear in the Interviews for the post of “Assistant Professor”.
- As per Gr. No महाराष्ट्र शासन शासन निर्णय क्रमांक – महिला 2023/प्र.क्र.123/कार्या-2, दिनांक 04 मे, 2023, it is mandatory for all eligible candidates, including women candidates from NT (B)/ NT (C), SBC, OBC, and EWS categories to bring Non-Creamy layer certificate at the time of the interview, as per the latest Government Resolution.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to bring all the original documents for verification to prove his/her eligibility for the post applied. Failing to do so will cancel his/her candidature and he/she will not be allowed to appear for the Interview.
- The following documents must be produced at the time of the interview:
(i) Original UG & PG certificates and mark sheets.
(ii) Original Caste certificate, caste validity certificate, non-creamy layer certificate, EWS certificate and PH certificate if applicable.
(iii) GATE/ NET/SET/ SLET certificate/document.
(iv) Copies of patents granted, publications, Ph.D. submitted, number of Ph.D./research guided, registration document/certificate as Ph.D. guide, experience certificate, etc
(v) Certificates for Extra-curricular activities, Research Projects, Coordinator of International Conferences/FDP, NCC/NSS/Student activity/Cultural Activity Coordinator, Govt. Project officer.
- All candidates shall bring a government-approved valid photo identity card e.g. Aadhar/ PAN /Passport/Driving License, etc. at the time of the written test/interview.
- All shortlisted candidates will have to bring a MS Power Point slides for a technical presentation before the selection committee.
- All the eligible candidates are required to visit the VJTI official website regularly for updates.
List of Eligible Candidates
|1.||Electrical Engineering||Associate Professor||<Click Here>|
|2.||Electrical Engineering||Assistant Professor||<Click Here>|
|3.||Electronics Engineering||Assistant Professor||<Click Here>|
|4.||Computer Engineering||Assistant Professor||<Click Here>|
|5.||Information Technology||Assistant Professor||<Click Here>|
|6.||Civil Engineering||Assistant Professor||<Click Here>|
|7.||Structural Engineering||Assistant Professor||<Click Here>|
|8.||Production Engineering||Assistant Professor||<Click Here>|
|9.||Chemistry||Assistant Professor||<Click Here>|