Civil Engg Degree
To create and maintain learning environment to produce Civil Engineers who shall maintain professional integrity to serve the society with the knowledge and skills earned.
· To shape future technocrats for planning, designing, constructing and maintaining the civil engineering projects for public and private sector organizations.
· To upgrade knowledge base of practising engineers.
· To strive to find cost effective and sustainable solutions in various disciplines of Civil Engineering to improve quality of life.
Civil Engineering Diploma (DCE)
To create and maintain learning environment to produce Civil Engineers who shall maintain professioanl integrity to serve the society with knowledge and skill earned.
- To Shape future technocrats, Designing, Constructing and maintaining the Civil Engineering project for public and private Sector organization
- To Enhance employability skills to meet the changing industrial trends.
- To nurture socially responsible Engineer, Enterpreneurs and leaders.
OVERVIEW OF CIVIL ENGG DEPT
The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering was established in 1912. The department is situated on the first floor in an extension of the main building.
The department conducts courses at the diploma, graduate and post graduate levels. The department is also recognized for doctoral research by the University of Mumbai. It has laboratories equipped with the most modern equipments and test facilities. The department continuously undertakes research and consultancy projects to share and enhance technical knowledge. The faculty and students both benefit from the exposure they get through these activities.